- Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs.
- The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple.
- To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns.
- The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
- Welcome to Indonesia!
- On your arrival at the airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your luxurious resort.
- This Island of the Gods, Bali is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations.
- With its sandy beaches, paddy fields and surfer friendly waves, the island is often called paradise and rightly so.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure relaxing and exploring the area.
- The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount Agung and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background.
- Enroute stops at Celuk the center of gold and silver works, Mas the center of woodcarvings, Ubud the center of Balinese paintings, Goa Gajah (elephant cave) and the holy springs of Tirta Empul at Tampaksiring.
- Enjoy another day in paradise with a visit to Tanjung Benoa, Watersport Central in Bali.
- A mecca for adrenaline junkies, the peninsula is famed for its jet skis, banana boats and water jet packs.
- Feel the the wind and enjoy the amazing view from the sky with Flying fish. Banana Boat can be load up to 5 persons at the same time.
- Enjoy with your friends and family. Jet Ski, refreshed with high speed on the sea. Later you will proceed to Tanah Lot, a rocky outcrop off the Indonesian coast.
- Visit the 16th century Tanah Lot Temple dedicated to the Balinese sea gods on your half day tour.
- Today after breakfast we set out on a personalised experience of a private shopping tour.
- Whether you’re on the prowl for the latest designer clothes or want to take home Balinese handicrafts, a private tour is sure to satisfy all of your shopping needs.
- The itinerary covers everything from keychains to luxury handbags.
- The Luwak Coffee Factory and Krisna Oleh-Oleh are the perfect places to buy authentic souvenirs.
- Round out the extravaganza at the Galleria Bali and Beachwalk Shopping Center.
- Enjoy your last day in Bali before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination
- Bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 04 Nights’ accommodation with Breakfast in choice of selected Hotel Category
- Airport Transfers from Bali Airport to Bali Hotel on Seat In Coach Basis
- Full Day Ubud & Kintamani Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Excursion to Tanjong Benoa Beach to Enjoy Water-Sports (1 Round of Banana Boat, Flying Fish & Jet Ski)
- Excursion to Tanah Lot Temple
- Private 8 Hours Shopping Tour of Bali
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- GST @ 5 % included in the Package Price
- All Rooms & Rates are subject to availalbity at time of confirmation
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
|Cancellation Policy (Per Person)|
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|10 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
|Cruise / Visa||On Actuals|
|Payment Policy||Online Advance as per Website|
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- In case FIT flight inclusive package, full amount of flight will be payable at the time of booking.
- **For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component to be collected before issuance,else price will be subject to change.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & our Holidays will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- Price on website //quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour prices are for Indian nationals and foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Cost based on standard/superior room basis.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All hotel rooms are subject to availability.
- We do not hold any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms, etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge, if applicable, will be additional.
- While we provide the best possible assistance, any overstay expenses due to delay, change, or cancellation in flights will be in the guests and our Holidays will not be liable for any such expenses.
- Itinerary can be shuffled for operational reasons however all inclusions will remain same.
[form id=”7699″ /]