Day 1 :
- Arrive at the Resort by 12 noon or so.
- Check in to the pre-booked resort, freshen up & enjoy delightful lunch Post lunch, its time to go for our first jungle safari.
- It starts around 2.30-3.00pm (varies with season; check below for exact times) with one of our expert Naturalists/Trackers.
- Enjoy the safari enhanced by the amazing tracking skills of our naturalists and observe and appreciate the tracking for the animals and birds following their sounds and alarm calls and using their previous knowledge of recent animal movements.
- After hopefully an eventful ride, we return to camp at around 06:30 p.m. and share your first safari experience while enjoying hot Tea or Coffee. Later enjoy your dinner and retire for the night
Day 2 :
- An early morning wake-up call and coffee/tea will set the tone for the morning safari which starts around 06:30 a.m with one of our expert Naturalists/Trackers.
- Cutting through the freshness of the morning, you pursue the lookout for the wildlife and the naturalist will use his skills to track the animals and birds using their sounds and alarm calls. (have breakfast sometime during safari as our naturalist will stop for the same and also breakfast will be packed by the resort and given to you before the safari starts).
- After 3 to 4 hours of lookout for animals/birds and hopefully with lots of success you are back to the resort to rest a bit, freshen up & enjoy Lunch
- Day for own leisure around your stay
- Dinner & overnight stay
- In Morning after breakfast
- Checkout by 11.30am, and head towards your next destination or your abodes to share the exciting jungle tales that you experienced
- Air / Train fare
- Camera Fees
- Bottled Water
- Telephone Charges
- Extra meals
- Table Drinks
- Everything not expressly mentioned in Includes
[form id=”7699″ /]