- Welcome to your ‘Super Saver Himachal Ex-Mumbai’’ tour.
- On arrival at the airport in Chandigarh, you will be met and transferred to Shimla by road.
- Shimla the state capital of Himachal Pradesh is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests.
- Shimla was also the summer capital of the British Raj. Arrive Shimla and check into your hotel.
- Overnight at Shimla. (Meals : D).
- After breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kufri. Kufri is famous for its trekking and hiking trails.
- After sightseeing back to Shimla. In evening visit Mall Road,Jakoo Hill,Vice Regal Lodge, Scandal Point Christ Church and Lakkad Bazaar.
- Later back to the hotel. Vice Regal Lodge – It was formerly the residence of the British Viceroy of India.
- Scandal Point Christ Church – It is the second oldest church in North India, after St John’s Church in Meerut.
- Jakoo Hill – The highest peak in Shimla, featuring an ancient temple, trees & a huge statue of Hindu god Hanuman.
- Lakkar Bazaar – Shops offer wooden articles targeted mainly at tourists.
- Overnight in Shimla. (Meals : B, D).
- After Breakfast check out the hotel and transferred to Manali. On the way visit Kullu Valley.Kullu is famous for its temples, vast and beautiful majestic hills which are covered in Pine and Deodar forests.
- On arrival at Manali check in the hotel and realx for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight in Manali. (Meals : B, D)
- After Breakfast proceed to half day sightseeing of Manali which covers Hadimba Devi Temple and Tibetan Monastery then proceed to Solang valley.
- Solang Valley offers breathtaking views of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. here you can also enjoy the parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing.
- After sightseeing back to the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight in Manali. (Meals : B, D)
- After Breakfast proceed to Rohtang Pass (on your own and subject to operational) for sightseeing and then visit Snow Point .Later back to Manali.
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight in Manali. (Meals : B, D) Activities at Rohtang: – Skiing, Playing in the Snow, a hot cup of tea again and again enjoy the public playing snow at Rohtang.
- After Breakfast check out the hotel and transferred to Chandigarh On the way visit famous Pinjore Garden and Rock Garden, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden.
- On arrival at Chandigarh check in the hotel and relax for some time.
- Rest of the day is at leisure. Zakir Hussain Rose Garden – Asia’s largest rose garden with 50,000 rose-bushes of 1600 different species.
- Overnight in Chandigarh. (Meals: B, D).
- Today, bid farewell to your ‘Super saver Himachal Ex-Mumbai’ tour, as you are transferred to the airport in Delhi for your onward journey. (Meals:B)
- Return Airfare in Economy class Ex-Mumbai.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by SIC Basis by using AC Tempo traveller or similar as per group size.
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- Complimentary Photography in Traditional costume.
- 1 litre mineral water everyday per person.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
- Any train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%
[form id=”7699″ /]