Chitrakoot with Kanger
- On arriving in Raipur airport/ Railway station, meet our representative who will help you to leave for Chirakote /Jagdalpur.
- On your way to this beautiful destination, you can enjoy a picnic lunch at any of the restaurants.
- Enjoy the glimpse of beautiful surroundings en-route. Jagdalpur is a destination which will make you explore the beauty of the unique tribal villages and captivating wildlife of Chhattisgarh.
- Check-in to the resort and have a comfortable stay at night
- After having your yummy breakfast in the morning and then leave for the next a famous attraction of the place, Kanger Valley National Park.
- The Kanger National Park is known for its unique wildlife and beautiful surroundings. It is considered the finest of all virgin forest areas on earth.
- The park also has large deposits of limestone which are present in the form of caves.
- On your visit to this national park, do pay a visit to the limestone caves which are famous for the beautiful formations of stalactite and stalagmite.
- To add more fun to your tour, you can enjoy picnic lunch near the Tiratgarh Fall which is a famous tourist attraction.
- Enjoy some great time with your family and friends while enjoying breathtaking views of the surroundings
- This morning, after you have your breakfast, leave for some fun time to ‘haat’ which is the weekly market of Jagdalpur.
- Have a look at the local tribal life which the haat showcases. Have your lunch at the hotel and then spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- You can explore the place or take rest at the hotel
- After having your breakfast, leave back for Raipur by road. En-route, you can take a side trip to Narayanpur.
- Narayanpur is known for its unique handicrafts. Handicrafts from this place are known as the best in the Bastar region.
- It offers many items such as bell metal, wrought iron, woodcraft and bamboo artifacts. You can also visit
- Ramakrishna Mission Center which is a major tourist attraction at Narayanpur.
- On arrival in Raipur you may opt to drop directly at Hotel for overnight stay evening free for leisure
- This is the last day of the exiting and adventurous tour. Have your breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Later, take a transfer to the airport and board a flight for your onward journey. Get back home with some wonderful memories
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Daily dew drop garden breakfast.
- Children up to 08 years stay complimentary on the existing bed.
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi
- 15% off on food, soft beverages, and spa treatments.
- Jungle Safari by shared Gypsy – once during the stay.
- All Applicable Hotel taxes
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Hotel
- All transfers &sightseeing
- Meals other than specified
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
[form id=”7699″ /]