- On arrival at Airport/Railways station our representative will transfer to your Forest Resort/Camp
- Check In & enjoy your evening
- Dinner & overnight stay
- Enjoy your breakfast & get ready for your day
- Before to day safari you can take many activities around like Kayaking, Bird watching, Cycling many more
- Post lunch, its time to go for our first jungle safari.
- It starts around 2.30-3.00pm (varies with season; check below for exact times) with one of our expert Naturalists/Trackers.
- Enjoy the safari enhanced by the amazing tracking skills of our naturalists and observe and appreciate the tracking for the animals and birds following their sounds and alarm calls and using their previous knowledge of recent animal movements.
- After hopefully an eventful ride, we return to camp at around 06:30 p.m. and share your first safari experience while enjoying hot Tea or Coffee.
- Later enjoy your dinner and retire for the night
- An early morning wake-up call and coffee/tea will set the tone for the morning safari which starts around 06:30 a.m with one of our expert Naturalists/Trackers.
- Cutting through the freshness of the morning, you pursue the lookout for the wildlife and the naturalist will use his skills to track the animals and birds using their sounds and alarm calls.
- You can have breakfast sometime during safari as our naturalist will stop for the same and also breakfast will be packed by the resort and given to you before the safari starts.
- After 3 to 4 hours of lookout for animals/birds and hopefully with lots of success you are back to the resort to rest a bit, freshen up, checkout by 11.30am, and head towards your next destination or your abodes to share the exciting jungle tales that you experienced
- Accommodation Stay on twin staring basis
- Meals as mentioned in Itinerary
- Safari Pickup & Drop off from the Resort
- Forest Entrance fee, Safari fee for 02 person
- Air / Train fare
- Camera Fees
- Everything not expressly mentioned in Includes
[form id=”7699″ /]