- Day 1: Dubai
Depart Depart 23:00
- Day 2: Abu Dhabi
Depart Depart 07:00 Arrival 21:00
- Day 3: Sir Bani Yas Is
Depart Depart 08:00 Arrival 17:00
- Day 4: At sea
Depart At sea
- Day 5: Bahrain
Depart Depart 08:00 Arrival 18:00
- Day 6: Doha
Depart Depart 07:00 Arrival 16:00
- Day 7: Dubai
Depart Depart 09:00 Arrival 23:59
- Day 8: Dubai
Depart Arrival 00:01
- On Caribbean cruises, MSC automatically charges passenger’s shipboard account for $12.50 per night per adult and $6.25 per night per child (over 2 years old).
- For Europe cruises, MSC automatically charges passenger’s shipboard account 10 euros per night per adult and 5 euros per night per child (over 2 years old).
- For South Africa cruises, MSC automatically charges passenger’s shipboard account $12.50 per night per adult and $6.25 per night per child (over 2 years old).
- For South America cruises, MSC automatically charges passenger’s shipboard account between $8 – $12.50 per night per adult and $4 – $6.25 per night per child (over 2 years old) – fee is subject to the itinerary.For Summer / Winter Cruises 2021-2022 CARIBBEAN, USA AND CANADA CRUISES:
|Caribbean||Grand Voyages from Caribbean (Northbound)||Grand Voyages from Caribbean (Southbound)|
|Adults (> 12 years old)||$14 USD per night||Adults (> 12 years old)||$12.50 USD per night||Adults (> 12 years old)||10 Euro per night|
|Child (2 and over)||$7 USD per night||Child (2 and over)||$6.50 USD per night||Child (2 and over)||5 Euro per night|
|Child (under 2)||No service charge||Child (under 2)||No service charge||Child (under 2)||No service charge|
- The amount is shared among the maitre d’ and his assistants, the waiter and busboys, buffet staff, the stateroom attendant, room service attendants, and bellboys. To adjust the amount of your automatic gratuities or to tip independently, see the Guest Relations desk.
- Note: Gratuity amounts are subject to change without advance notice. All prices are given in US Dollars.
MSC gives special care and attention to children. Dedicated entertainment and activities are arranged for children from 1 years of age. If you travel with a child under 3 years old, you may also use the play area but one of the parents has to be present with the child during that time. Children’s programs, divided into specific age groups, are printed daily and available in the Mini Club. Children’s entertainment is organized into four distinct age categories:
- Baby care service offered to children 1-3 years old (limited availability and times. Diapers and food has to be provided by parents)
- Mini Club, for children from 3 to 6 years
- Juniors Club, for children from 7 to 11 years
- Young Club, for children from 12 to 14 years
- Teenagers Club, for young guests from 15 to 17 years
Note: Time of service vary by ship and itinerary.
All entertainment activities, both for younger guests and for adults, are conducted in all onboard languages to cater for all needs. Children’s activities are not restricted to the Mini Clubs and may take place outside, in the Teen Disco or around the pools.
The Mini Club remains open at all ports of call to provide supervised activities and entertainment for children aged 3 years and over whose parents or guardians have chosen an MSC excursion. What’s more, adults booking an excursion that keeps them away during lunch can rest assured their children will be accompanied to the buffet by members of our entertainment team. Parents and guardians are kindly invited to present their excursion ticket at the Mini Club the day before the excursion.
Parents are asked to prevent their children from roaming the ship unaccompanied. Minors onboard must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times and are welcome at the activities onboard or at shore excursions, provided that a parent or guardian is present. Children cannot remain onboard if their parents or guardians go ashore, unless expressly authorized by the on board staff.
[form id=”7699″ /]