Dubai with Ras Al Khaimah
- Marhabaan and welcome to Dubai! On your arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be received by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
- Settle into your luxurious room and spend the day at leisure exploring one of the most glamorous cities in the world. In the evening, cruise on the Dubai Creek on a traditional illuminated wooden boat called a dhow.
- Sail past the Dubai like the Rolex Twin Towers, the wind towers of Dubai Heritage Village, and sparkling mosques, bridges and more.
- Take photos from the open-air deck and enjoy sumptuous meal on board. The dhow cruise is an ideal romantic experience for couples, and perfect for families and first-time visitors
- Discover Dubai on an exciting city tour and ascend the magnificent Burj Khalifa, an iconic Dubai landmark.
- The city tour includes Palm Jumeirah beach photo stop, the Dubai Mosque and scores of other famous Dubai attractions.
- You will also see Dubai’s newest tourist magnet, the Dubai Frame; an observation tower that resembles a giant golden frame that offers incredible views of the city skyline.
- The highlight of your tour will be the breathtaking views from the “At the Top” viewpoint on the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in your hotel. In afternoon we depart for a desert adventure on a 5-hour safari from Dubai.
- Travel by a comfortable 4×4 to a welcoming camp in the middle of the desert.
- You will sample some traditional Arabic coffee and dates before taking off on a thrilling dune ride across the sands.
- End the day with a starlit barbecue dinner back at the camp.
- As you feast on delicious Arabic dishes, watch a sequined belly dancing show and hypnotic ‘tanoura’ performance, with dancers spinning in time to traditional Emirati music
| Ras Al Khaimah
- Today after breakfast we transfer to Ras Al Khaimah. Surrounded by the fierce Hajar Mountains, Ras Al Khaimah is the UAE’s northernmost emirate.
- Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect getaway from everyday life.
- Offering magnificent landscapes, breathtaking coastlines and rich, terracotta desert planes, the emirate has firmly established itself as one of the most authentic destinations in the Middle East.
- With year-long sunshine and 64 kilometres of white sandy beaches, just 45 minutes from the busy metropolis of Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah offers an entirely unique experience from its neighbouring emirates.
- Arrive in Ras Al Khaimah and rest of the day if free at leisure
| Ras Al Khaimah
- Set out for a day full of excitement on our Dibba Musandam Sea Tour. Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Musandam coastline aboard a traditional Dhow.
- Climb aboard a traditional Dhow, a lateen-rigged wooden ship. Whether you want to sightsee or relax, the Dhow is a perfect place.
- What’s more; activities like snorkelling, swimming and banana boat ride are included in this excursion
| Ras Al Khaimah
- After breakfast we check-out from our hotel & transfer to airport to catch flight back home.
- We return home with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories
- 03 nights’ hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category in Dubai
- 02 nights hotel accommodation in selected Hotel Category in Ras Al Khaimah
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel restaurant.
- Meet & Assist at the Airport by Akbar Holidays Representative & handover welcome kit to the guest.
- Arrival transfers from Dubai international airport (T1, T2 & T3) to the hotel on private basis.
- Dubai Half Day City Tour with an English speaking DTCM licensed guide – Drop off at Dubai Shopping Mall
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor visit during non-prime hours
- Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with buffet dinner & return transfer – On sharing basis
- Desert safari with Dune bashing, Tanura show, Belly dance show & BBQ Dinner on sharing basis by 4×4 vehicles.
- Dibba Musandam Sea Tour on sharing basis
- Inter-Hotel Transfer from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah on Private Basis
- Departure transfers from the hotel to Dubai international airport (T1, T2 & T3) on private basis.
- Cost of Dubai Visa – subject to immigration approval
- Dubai VAT
- *GST @ 5 % included in Package Price
- Airfare is not included
- Tourism Dirham to be paid directly to hotel at Check-In
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
[form id=”7699″ /]