- Arrival at Cairo airport, where our staff will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
- Free time in the Egyptian capital, the largest city in Africa. Accommodation.
- Full day visit where we explore the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos (tickets to go inside the pyramids are not included), and also the impressive Sphinx, which is sculpted from rock.
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum with its ancient art and where the treasure of the Lost Tomb of Tutankhamen is kept. Lunch included.
- Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque.
- We will take a walk through the Coptic neighbourhood where we visit the Hanging Church built above a Roman fortress.
- Breakfast. At the scheduled time, land transfer to MINYA. Arrival and visit of Tell El-Amarna, the ancient capital of Egypt during the reign of Akhenaten, builder of the palaces of Akhenaten and Nefertiti, and the houses such as the workshop of Thutmose where the famous bust of Nefretiti, Akhenaten and his daughters was found.
- Then, we will visit the archaeological zone of Beni Hasan, where the Tombs of the nobles of the Middle Kingdom of the 11th and 12th dynasties are found with their very wellpreserved colors.
- Among these, tomb 2, belonging to Amenemhet, known as Ameni, nomarch ofSesostris will catch our eye.
- We will also find No. 3 of Jnumhotep II, nomarch with Amenemhat II, ofSesostris II and Sesostris III.
- The No. 15 excavated for Baqet III, contains paintings explaining fightingtechniques. Finally, tomb 17 of Jety, nomarch of the XI dynasty, son of Baqet, stands out. Check-in at the hotel. Accommodation.
- Breakfast. We will visit El-Ashmunein, where the found remains of a temple dedicated to the god Thot, later became a church.
- After the visit, we will move to Tuna El Gabal, where two important tombs from the Greek period were discovered.
- One of them belong to a woman named Isadora, the other isunderground, and, in the excavations of the 30s, more than two million Ibis mummies were found at it.
- At the scheduled time land transfer to LUXOR. Check-in at the hotel. Accommodation.
- Breakfast. Visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor, which build the most important monumental complex in Egypt, built over two thousand years.
- Later, visit to the Theban Necropolis, including the famous Valley of the Kings, the panoramic view of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir Al Bahari (unique for its large stepped terraces), the temple of Medinet Habu of Ramses III and the Colossi of Memnon (which guarded the entrance to the funerary temple of King Amenophis III).
- Back to the hotel. Accommodation.
- Breakfast. At the scheduled time, we will take a transfer and travel by land 242 km towards ASWAN.
- Along the way, we will visit the EDFU temple dedicated to the God Horus (God represented by afalcon).
- In the past the temple was partially covered by silt during the periodic floods of the Nile.
- Once the rescue and restoration work was completed, one of the most beautiful temples of the Ptolemaic era was found in an exceptional state of conservation.
- After the visit, we will head towards KOM OMBO. Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, the only temple dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haroesis.
- Wherewe can find a Nilometer (an ancient system for measuring the level of the Nile River) and a mummified crocodile. After the visit, transfer to ASWAN.
- Arrival and lodging in the hotel.
- In the morning they have the possibility to make the optional visit of Abu Simbel (280Km).
- Visit the temples carved into the western cliff of the desert by Ramses II in the 12th century BC, with 20 meter high statues, dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
- In the afternoon we have included a sail on the river on the typical fishermen´s boats called ¨feluccas¨.Back to the hotel. Accommodation.
- In the morning you will have the possibility to make the optional visit of Abu Simbel (280Km).
- There, you will visit the temples carved into the western cliff of the desert by Ramses II in the 12th century BC,with 20 meter high statues, dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to thegoddess Hathor.
- At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to take the plane to Cairo (air ticked included).
- Free afternoon to make one ofour optional tours. Accommodation.
- Breakfast. Transfers to the airport and the end of our services.
- If you have time, we recommend that you purchase an additional night and take a trip to MEMPHIS and SAKKARA.
- 8 nights stay in given or similar hotel
- 8 breakfast at the hotel & 1 Lunch in Cairo
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Includes arrival & departure transfer
- Excursion: Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, Valley of the Kings in Luxor
- Boat: Typical sailing boats felucca in Aswan
- City tour in: Cairo, Luxor, Aswan
- Ticket admission: Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin, Alabaster Mosque, the Hanging Church, Coptic neighbourhood in Cairo, Archaeological site in Tell El Amarna, Archaeological site in Beni Hassan, Temple god Thot in Ashmuneim, Tombs greek era in Tuna El Gabal, Temples of Luxor and Karnak, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Medinet Habu in Luxor, Temple of Horus in Edfu, Temple of Kom Ombo in Kom Ombo, Aswan Dam, Red Granite Quarry, Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
Flights included: Aswan – Cairo
CNB: CHILD NO BED IS OFFERED TO CHILDREN UPTO 8 YEARS
CWB: CHILD ABOVE 8 YEARS SHOULD BE CHILD WITH BED
- GST of 5% payable to Govt of India.
- TCS payable to Govt of India (claimable).
- Airfare and Insurance
- Optional sightseeing & meals
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Porterages, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Early check-in and Late check out
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head
[form id=”7699″ /]