✈ Flight from Delhi to Kerala
- Arrive Cochin, the gateway to God’s Own Country & also known as “Queen of Arabian Sea”.
- Check into your Hotel & later this afternoon you visit the Jewish Synagogue (Closed on Friday & Saturday), Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday) and end your tour with a visit to the Chinese fishing nets.
- Evening enjoy the Kathakali Dance Show.
- Diner & Overnight Stay at Hotel.
- After breakfast proceed on a picturesque drive through the countryside of Munnar – one of the most popular hill stations in southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens on the way
- Visit vallara and cheeyappara waterfalls and Blossom Garden.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Hotel
- After breakfast at hotel, proceed for sightseeing of Munnar covering Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ‘ Nilgiri Tahr’.
- National Park is Closed during breeding season.
- Please check with us regarding the visit prior to your arrival
- Visit Tea Museum (03Km) and the Tea factory (Closed on Mondays and Good Friday) , Mattupetty Dam (13km) and Kundala Lake (28km).
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Note: Guest can do booking on own for visit to Eravikulam National Park, advance ticket reservation is available at Wild Life Division office, Near Panchayat office, Munnar Town – Contact 04865 231587. Working Time 9am to 3pm
- Post Breakfast ,Transfer to Thekkady a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations.Spices are found in abundance in Periyar.
- On arrival check-in at Hotel & later enjoy Boat Ride at Periyar Lake on own where you get a chance to see the star of the show in Periyar is the herd of elephants that descend down to the lake
- Dinner & overnight stay
- After breakfast Day tour to Thekkady
- Intriguing and rare species of animals dwelling in the sanctuary include the Sambar Deer, Nilgiri Tahr, Wild Pigs, Nilgiri Langur,
- The highly endangered Lion-Tailed Macaque, Small Travancore Flying Squirrel, Stripe-Necked Mongoose, Nilgiri Marten and if lucky even a Tiger.
NOTE: Boating at Periyar Lake: Please book online in advance http://www.periyarfoundation.org/ to avoid rush OR you can may check for the supplements at the time of booking for Boat Ride, the same will always be subject to availability & will not be guaranteed by us. (To be done On Own)
- After early breakfast, check out of the Hotel at Thekkady and go for the Spice Plantation Tour which will last for an hour
- Spice tour to view the plantations of a wide variety of spices like cardamom, pepper, tea, coffee, cloves, ginger, turmeric, cumin seed, etc.
- Later proceed to kumarakom famous for its backwater stretch.
- On arrival check-in at Hotel & visit the nearest Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary to view the Rare Migratory Bird “Siberian Star crane”.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
NOTE: If the stay is in Alleppey / Vayalar the Bird Sanctuary will not be given & if required their will be supplement applicable.
- Breakfast & Check out
- Transfer from hotel to airport for your onward journey
✈Flight from Kerala to Delhi
- Accommodation in the luxury hotels for 06nights
- Flights Round trip ex Delhi
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Indica/Swift Dzire for 2-3
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per the itinerary.
- All Applicable Hotel & Transportation taxes.
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Cochin.
- Meals other than specified.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost.
[form id=”7699″ /]