- Welcome to Barcelona! Upon arrival at the airport or train station, you’ll be greeted by your driver who will transfer you to your hotel in the city center.
- Take a little time to settle in your room and get your bearings before hitting the streets, armed with a good map and some local recommendations.
- Barcelona is one of Europe’s most popular cities to visit and you’ll quickly see why.
- You could spend days experiencing all there is to see and do, from the unique architecture of Anton Gaudí to world-class museums, medieval streets in the Gothic Quarter, famous markets like La Boqueria, and, of course, delicious tapas served all over the city.
- This morning, after breakfast at your hotel, you’ll take a half-day private walking tour of Barcelona, starting with its greatest monument, La Sagrada Familia, where you’ll learn more about Gaudí and his jaw-dropping masterpiece, which is still under construction.
- From here, you’ll continue visiting the city’s most emblematic spots and hidden corners while your guide shares local insider information.
- To finish the tour, you’ll drop by a tapas bar for some much-needed nourishment.
- Make sure to ask your guide where his/her favorite restaurant recommendations around the city before parting ways!
- After the tour ends, you will have the entire afternoon and evening to continue exploring this exciting city at your own pace.
- This morning, depending on the time of your flight, a driver will collect you from your hotel to take you to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport.
- It’s time for Ibiza! You’ll take a direct flight to the island, which only takes about an hour.
- Upon arrival, a driver will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel in Ibiza Town, the capital and largest city of Ibiza.
- The rest of the afternoon and evening is yours to walk through the streets of this bustling port city overlooking the Mediterranean.
- You’ll find buzzing nightlife (including Pacha nightclub for world-famous DJs), excellent restaurants, and a great selection of bars in the pretty Old Town, as well as the trendy Marina Botafoch.
- Over the next 1 day, you’ll have plenty of time to get to know Ibiza, which attracts peak crowds during the summer months.
- How you spend this one fun-filled day is entirely up to you!
- The Balearic Island has a reputation as being an international party destination but it offers much more than this.
- Behind all the nightlife is an island filled with ancient history, white-sand beaches, bohemian markets, and excellent cuisine.
- For starters, the town of Ibiza is full of charming streets, cool boutiques shops, art galleries, 13th-century cathedrals, and history museums, while its pretty citadel—a UNESCO World Heritage Site called Dalt Vila—is a history lesson in itself.
- As for the surrounding turquoise Mediterranean sea,
- You’ll have more than 80 beach options to choose from all over the island including hedonistic spots teeming with a young and fun crowd.
- Relaxing beaches for sipping chilled rosé, and gorgeous hidden coves that require a boat or hiking trail to arrive.
- Meanwhile, excursions are aplenty with a range of options like sailboat charters, snorkeling/scuba diving tours, and rentals for ATVs, bicycles, sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and jet skis, to name a few.
- For simpler free-of-charge activities, Ibiza has a great network of hiking trails offering views over the sparkling sea.
- And don’t forget to check out the nightly nature show—it is said that Ibiza has some of the best sunsets the Mediterranean has to offer.
- It’s time to say goodbye to Ibiza! At the scheduled time, your driver will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the airport for your departing flight. Safe travels!
- GST @ 5% included in the Package Price
- 4 nights stay in given or similar hotel
- 4 breakfast at the hotel
- Includes arrival & departure transfer
- Barcelona Tour & La Sagrada Familia (SIC)
- Barcelona To Ibiza via Flight (One way / economy class ticket)
- Cost of Schengen Visa – Subject to immigration approval
- Airfare is not included
- All Rooms & Rates are subject to availalbity at time of confirmation
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra. Will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Rooms in Europe are compact in nature. Please note maximum room occupancy is 2Adult + 1Child
- Cost of Transfer from Hotel to designated Pick-Up point for Tours
- Seat In Coach Airport Transfers operate between 6:00 AM & 10:00 PM
[form id=”7699″ /]