- Arrive in Jaipur and transfer to Hotel.
- This afternoon proceed on a city tour of Jaipur – visit the city palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, the Palace Museum which houses collections of rare manuscripts, armoury, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar, astronomical observatory 17th century.
- Lastly, drive past the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. Overnight stay at hotel.
- This morning drive to the outskirts of Jaipur city to visit the Amber Fort, an ancient capital of Jaipur where you will see magnificent palaces with walls covered in mirrored mosaics.
- Enjoy an elephant or jeep ride at the Amber Fort (On Own), Birla Temple. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping and own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Early morning, drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner, on arrival check-in at Hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
- Today post early breakfast, check out from your hotel & proceed for Bikaner Local sightseeing.
- Visit Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm, Deshnok Karni Mata Temple etc.
- Later proceed to the desert town of Jaisalmer. Evening enjoy Camel Ride courtesy your Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Camp.
- Today after breakfast, Check out from Camp and proceed for Jaisalmer town.
- Later proceed for Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing covering Golden Fort, Gadhisar Lake, Patwaon-Ki-Haweli, Nathmalji-Ki-Haweli followed by shopping in Local Market.
- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer Hotel.
- This morning drive to the Blue City of Jodhpur enroute visit the Desert Cultural Centre. On arrival check-in at Hotel.
- On arrival, Visit Majestic Mehrangarh Fort, sprawled across a 125 meter high hill and is the most impressive and formidable fort in the fort-studded Rajasthan,continue to Jaswant Thada a cluster of Royal cenotaphs built in 1899.
- Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur Hotel.
- Today post breakfast, check out and proceed for Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur, check into your hotel.
- Later proceed for Sightseeing of famous Lake Pichola.
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore the Lake city of Udaipur on your own. Overnight at Udaipur Hotel.
- Morning visit the City Palace – the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, proceed to Jagdish Temple & the Museum, lastly visit the Sahelion Ki Bari or “Garden of the Maids of Honour.
- In the evening enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque lake Pichola (Subject to water level at the Pichola lake). Overnight at the hotel
- Departure transfer to Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Daily dew drop garden breakfast.
- Children up to 08 years stay complimentary on the existing bed.
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi
- 15% off on food, soft beverages, and spa treatments.
- Jungle Safari by shared Gypsy – once during the stay.
- All Applicable Hotel taxes
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Hotel
- All transfers &sightseeing
- Meals other than specified
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
[form id=”7699″ /]