Kareri Lake Trek
Day1:- Dharamshala to Liyoti via Kareri Village:
- Pick up will be arranged from Dharamshala at 10:00 in the morning from where we’ll drive to Kareri village which will approximately be a 2-hour drive.
- After reaching, your trek leader will brief you about the trek to Liyoti.
- You can keep your extra luggage at Kareri Villageso that there is no extra load to carry ahead.
- It is approximately a 6km trek which passes through forest and grassland which is mostly an uphill climb.
- You will be provided with pack lunch on the way and hot lunch will be served at the campsite.
- We will be camping at the riverside for the night, where you’ll be served evening snacks and dinner.
Day2:- Liyoti to Kareri Lake Trek:
- On the second day of the trek, you will be moving to the Kareri Lake Trek which is approximately at a height of 10,800 ft.
- Hot breakfast will be served along with tea before you start your trek.
- This route will take 4-5 hours as it has some steep climbs.
- You will walk through some Oak, Pine and Rhododendron trees on your way to Liyoti.
- The trail passes along the river which you will cross a number of times.
- When you reach the lakeside, enjoy the view and the stunning beauty that of the Dhauladhar range.
- We’ll be camping here for tonight and your dinner will be served at your campsite.
Day3:- Kareri Lake Trek to Kareri Village and drive to Dharmshala :
- After having your breakfast, spend some time exploring areas around Kareri Lake Trek and then Back to Kareri Village (Breakfast, Lunch) and drive to Dharmshala
1. Accommodation. (Camping)
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
3. Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff.
4. All necessary permits and entry fees.
5. First aid medical kits, stretcher and oxygen cylinder.
6. Trek equipments: Sleeping bag, mattress, tent (twin sharing), kitchen & dinning tent, toilet tent, utensils and crampon (if required).
7. Services from Dharamshala to Dharamshala.
8. Mules to carry the central luggage.
1. Any kind of personal expenses.
2. Food during the transit.
4. Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
6. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
[form id=”7699″ /]