Karnataka Combo with Coorg
- Pick up from the arrival and proceed to Coorg.
- Enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama.
- On arrival check in to a hotel.
- Evening visit Raja’s Seat.
- Overnight stay at Coorg with Dinner
- After breakfast Proceed to Explore :
- Omkareshwara Temple
- Abby Falls.
- Overnight stay at Coorg &Dinner
- After Breakfast Check out and proceed to Mysore.
- Check into the Hotel on arrival.
- Later visit
- Chamundi Hills
- Bull Temple,
- Maharaja Palace.
- Evening proceed to Brindavan Gardens.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Mysore.
- Today post breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed to Ooty.
- On arrival in Ooty checkin to a hotel.
- Evening visit Botanical Gardens & Ooty Lake.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Ooty.
- After breakfast Proceed to Coonoor.
- On arrival at proceed for Coonoor Sightseeing
- Sim’s Park
- Lam’s Rock
- Dolphin Nose
- Tea factory and tea Gardens
- Doddabetta Peak.
- Overnight stay &Dinner at Ooty.
- After morning breakfast checkout and proceed to Kodaikanal.
- Check in to hotel on arrival.
- Evening visit to Cookers walk
- Green valley view, and the Lake.
- Overnight stay & Dinner at Kodaikanal
- After morning breakfast, proceed for Kodaikanal Local sightseeing.
- Visit Pillar’s Rocks
- Silent Valley View
- Silver cascade falls
- Overnight & Dinner at Kodaikanal.
- After breakfast checkout and proceed to Coimbatore to board your train or flight.
- Accommodation in the luxury hotels for 07nights as follows:
Coorg (2N)/Mysore (1N)/Ooty (2N)/Kodaikanal (2N)
All transfers & sightseeing by AC Indica/Swift Dzire for 2-3
Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per the itinerary.
All Applicable Hotel & Transportation taxes
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Cochin.
- Meals other than specified.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost.
[form id=”7699″ /]