- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom.
- After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel
- This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath.
- This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal.
- This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .
- The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list Since 1979.
- This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”.
- We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where Buddhists devout come for a pilgrimage. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
- Today you will be taken for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur, the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley.
- Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces.
- Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur.
- Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate.
- For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu.
- Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
- Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey
Accommodation in Kathmandu (3N)
Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from Airport(Pick n Drop)
- Sightseeing 03 Full Days
- Complimentary Children below 05years old
- Overstay other than mentioned
- Extra Meals & Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above
- Override more than 80km/day
- Airfare/Train/Bus fares
- Any Gears/Tickets/Tips/Purchase
[form id=”7699″ /]