- Kerala in the South-Western region of India is often referred to as God’s own country.
- This beautiful land is rightly called the paradise, given to its lush green scenic landscapes and crystal clear beaches that will leave you awestruck.
- Blessed with natural beauty and ecological diversity, Kerala has a lot to offer to tourists and travelers
- Welcome to your ‘Glimpse of Kerala’ tour! On arrival Airport/Railway station in Cochin , you will be met by our representative.
- Later, proceed to Munnar.
- On arrival, check into your Hotel.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for Independent activities.
- Overnight in Munnar. (Meals:D)
- After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Munnar Visiting the Tea estates, Tea Factory,Mattupetty Dam,Echo Point and Kundala Lake.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for Independent activities.Overnight in Munnar.(Meals:B,D)
- After breakfast,proceed to Thekkady (Periyar) – the land of the spice plantations enroute visit Spice Plantation tour.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Later, visit periyar National park famous among tourists as elephant and tiger reserve.
- The park covers 357 square miles of land. Two main river, Pamba and Periyar runs through the park which helps the flora and fauna to thrive in this region.
- Please note: Boat charges to visit Periyar needs to paid directly. Later, drive back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Thekkady . (Meals:B,D)
- After breakfast, we conclude our ‘Glimpse of Kerala’ tour. (Meals:B)
- You will be transferred to Airport/Railway station in Cochin with sweet memories of the tour.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Indica/Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax & AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo or similar for 4-6 pax.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per the itinerary.
- All Applicable Hotel & Transportation taxes.
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Cochin.
- Meals other than specified.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost.
Interesting facts: About Kerala
- Cleanest State of India
- The first state to receive rainfall in India
- The wealthiest Hindu temple in the World is in Kerala
- The Paradise of Ayurveda
- Highest female to male ratio
- Highest gold consumption in the country
- Highest literacy rate
- The only state with the highest number of festivals being celebrated
- Home to a vast variety of herbs
- The second least corrupt state in India
- The largest rubber producers in the nation
- The backwaters cover almost half of the length of Kerala
- It has an abundance of coconut trees
- The first state to have 100 % primary education
- It is also known as the spice coast of India
- First Church, Mosque and Synagogue of India are in Kerala
- India’s first coir factory was set up in Kerala
- Home to world’s oldest teak trees
- No Domestic Airports in Kerala
- Zero Homeless State
- India’s first digital state
- World’s best drive-in beach
[form id=”7699″ /]