Ladakh with Air
| Leh Ladakh
- Welcome to your ‘Super saver Ladakh Ex-Delhi’ tour. On arrival at the airport in Leh, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Leh is in the abode of the rocky paradise of Ladakh depicting eternal beauty and wrapped in the most beautiful design of mighty Himalayas.
- The rest of the day is at leisure for acclimatizing to the climate of Ladakh. Overnight in Leh. (L & D)
| Leh Ladakh
- This morning after breakfast, proceed to visit Shanti Stupa built by Japanese monks to promote world peace.
- This large hilltop stupa has brightly colored reliefs on its mid-levels and is topped by a spired white hemisphere (smoking is prohibited here).
- Then, visit the eye-catching Sankar Gompa also known as the Sankar Monastery, is situated at a distance of 3 km from Leh and is renowned for its traditional architectural style.
- Lastly, visit Leh Palace, dilapidated yet interesting, which was built in the 17th century in the grand tradition of Tibetan architecture.
- The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the city. Overnight in Leh. (B, L & D)
- This morning, drive to Nubra Valley, popularly known as Dorma or “the valley of flowers” via Khardungla Pass – the world’s one of the highest motorable road (5602 mts).
- On arrival, check in to the camp. Later in the afternoon, visit the Diskit Monastery and the giant statue of Maitreya Buddha which is the tallest Buddha statue in Ladakh.
- Thereafter, visit the white sand dunes at Hunder, where you can enjoy the double humped bactrian camel ride (ride on direct payment basis).
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for Independent activities. Overnight in Nubra Valley. (B, L & D)
- This morning after breakfast, proceed to Pangong Tso – a lake which is 134 km long and extends from India to Tibet, 60% of the length of the lake lies in China.
- During winter, the lake freezes completely, despite being saline water.
- En route, visit Shyok River & Durbuk. Before reaching Pangong Lake, you will pass through the Changla, a high mountain pass and the world’s 3rd highest motorable road.
- It is on the route to Pangong Lake from Leh. The name literally means Pass towards the South or Pass in the South & (Chang south, La Pass).
- On arrival, check in to the camp. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Pangong. (B, L & D)
| Leh Ladakh
- This morning after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and don’t forget to click photos!! Continue your drive to Leh.
- En route visit Hemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest Gompa in Ladakh.
- Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace.
- At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for various independent activities. Overnight in Leh. (B, L & D)
| Leh Ladakh
- Post breakfast we drive towards Kargil road and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh.
- It is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army.
- Further on we proceed to Kali Mata Temple, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev.
- A drive of another 4 kms takes us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity.
- It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river 4 km before Nimmu village.
- After visiting the above places we drive back to Hotel for Overnight Stay.
- The rest of the evening is at leisure for Independent activities. Overnight in Leh. (B,L,D)
| Leh Ladakh
- Today, bid farewell to your ‘Super saver Ladakh Ex-Delhi’ tour, as you are transferred to the airport in Leh for your onward journey
- Return Airfare in Economy class Ex-Mumbai.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by SIC Basis by using AC Tempo traveler or similar as per group size.
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- Complimentary Photography in Traditional costume.
- Akbar Holidays tour coordinator ex- Chandigarh (subject to group formation).
- 1 litre mineral water everyday per person.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
- Any train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%