- Our services start with your arrival at Srinagar airport. Our representative will meet you at Srinagar airport with your name play card then visit Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love).
- Transfer to Houseboat. After check in visit for Shikara ride.
- Overnight stay in houseboat.
- This morning you will be transferred to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers.
- Situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains.
- Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Return back to Srinagar in the evening.
- Overnight in the Hotel.
- After breakfast moving to Kargil. Enjoy the breath taking views of Zojila Pass .
- On the way visit Army War memorial. The road itself reminds us the glory of Kargil War. Arrive and Check into the Hotel.
| Leh Ladakh
- After breakfast drive to Leh. On the way stop at Lamayuru for a picture . Lamayuru is often called Moonland due to the scenic beauty resembling to moon.
- Continue your ride and pass through Sangam, Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pather Sahib. Arrive Leh and check into the Hotel. Dinner and Overnight.
- After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA-PASS (the highest motorable road in the world) at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh.
- Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas.
- Arrive Sumur or Hunder by afternoon and rest of the day at leisure to explore beautiful village of Sumur & Hunder with a Visit to Diskit Monastery.
- Overnight stay at Camp
- After breakfast, leave for Turtuk. On the way visit Diskit Monastery.
- Turtuk is the last village on the Indian side of the border and was taken over by the Indian Army during the Kargil War.
- You will be mesmerised by the beauty in the Simplicity of Turtuk and its people. Return to Nubra. Overnight at your camp
- After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.), ride through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motor able road in the world.
- Visit Shyok river & Durbuk, Arrive at Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China.
- Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake with multi-colour reflections and fascinating high altitude of the Lake.
- Overnight stay at Pangong
| Leh Ladakh
- This morning, after breakfast, drive around the Pangong Lake and dont forget to click photos!! Continue to Leh.
- En route visit Hemis Monastery hidden in a gorge, the largest and wealthiest Gompa in Ladakh.
- Visit Stok Palace, famous for beautiful gardens and the view of sunrise as well as sunset is amazing from the palace.
- At present, the palace is open to visits and presents a collection of royal attires, crown and other royal materials. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Leh.
| Leh Ladakh
- After breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace,
- The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School & Sindhu Ghat.
- After visiting above places we drive back to Leh. Evening at leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
| Leh Ladakh
- Today, bid farewell to your ladakh’ tour, as you are transferred to Airport in Leh for your onward journey
- Return Airfare in Economy class Ex-Mumbai.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by SIC Basis by using AC Tempo traveller or similar as per group size.
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- Complimentary Photography in Traditional costume.
- 1 litre mineral water everyday per person.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
- Any train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%
[form id=”7699″ /]