Nagaland with Kaziranga
- On arrival at Guwahati Airport/Railways Station ,you will greet & meet by our representative
- Transfer to your Hotel in Guwahati
- Dinner & overnight stay
Guwahati to Kaziranga National Park
- On arrival at Guwahati our representative will meet & greet
- Assist & transfer you towards your Journey
- Check In to Eco Camp Kaziranga
- Sneak Peak around or take a evening safari (on own)
- Overnight in camp
Kaziranga National Park
- A day will start post your Breakfast
- Visit National Park nearby your stay
- Take a Safari (Jeep/Canter/Elephant etc) inside Park on own
- Enjoy your stay in Natural & Amazing surroundings
- Overnight in camp
Day 4 – Ahoy Nagaland
- Start early for a long drive to Kohima. Nagaland is of a primeval beauty, its stunning hills and valleys – right on the edge of the India–Myanmar border – are an otherworldly place where, until very recently, some 16-odd headhunting Naga tribes valiantly fought off any intruders.
- Come and settle into a cozy homestay with an Angami family and revel in traditional Naga hospitality.
Day 5 – Kohima visit
- Explore Kohima and marvel at its splendid landscape and main attractions including the famous cathedrals, war cemetery and spend some time at the local market and watch the city go by.
- Spend your afternoon walking along the fields and have an exotic lunch in the fields savoring locally brewed wine.
- Visit the Kohima Museum, the British War Cemetery and the Kohima Cathedral.
- Here you get a chance to learn the traditional Angami way of life, see the Morungs and local homes.
- Learn basket weaving and shawl weaving.
- Spend the evening at the market purchasing exotic ingredients for your culinary tour experience by night.
Day 6 – Khonoma village visit
- Visit Khonoma village which is a testament to the will power of the tribal groups of Nagaland to protect and conserve their natural habitat.
- The village is an eco-village with all forms of hunting admonished for a more sustainable ecosystem.
- The reason Khonoma is even more special is that the Naga tribes, who live here are traditionally known to be largely dependent on nature for their food and hunt on a mass level, but the tribes of the Khonoma villagers have given up on this century old practice, to protect their environment.
- An ambitious project of converting a whole tribal village into an eco-friendly, conservation based village whose people have given up on traditional practices which used to harm their own surroundings.
- Traveling to this village hidden in the base of the mountains of Nagaland one admires their courage, resolve and success.
- Khonoma Village is worth a visit to see for oneself the success that can be achieved in an alternative form of living.
Khonoma to Shillong
- Transfer to Shillong early in morning after breakfast
- Half Day sightseeing in Shillong & Nearby
- Umananda Temple
- Kamakhya Temple
- Assam State Museum
- Guwahati Zoo
- Dinner & overnight Stay
- Drop at Guwahati Airport/Railways Station
- Our Service Concludes here
- Accommodation for 07nights in above places
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel
- Sightseeing in pvt car :
- Day Tour in Ahoy|
- Day Tour in Kohima |
- Day Tour in Khonoma |
- Day Tour in Kaziranga National Park(ticket for Jeep Safari on request)
- Day Tour in Shillong|
- Complimentary 05 years children
- Accommodation, meals/beverages other than specified
- Airfare/Railways fare
- Anything that is not mentioned above
- Cost of Jeep safari on request
Note: Foreign tourists can enter Nagaland freely (without any permits) – however, they need to register with the Foreigner’s Registration Officer (FRO) of the district they visit or the nearest Police Station within 24 hours of their arrival.
Indian tourists can now obtain the Inner Line Permit (ILP) by logging in to www.ilp.nagaland.gov.in or visitany ofthe authorities mentioned below:
- The Deputy Residential Commissioner,Nagaland House New Delhi
- ( +91 11 23012296 / 23793673
- The Deputy Residential Commissioner, Nagaland House Kolkata
- ( +913322825247/26
- Deputy Residential Commissioner,Guwahati
- ( +91 361 2332158; Fax: +91 361 2333859
- The Deputy Commissioner,Dimapur
- ( +91 36862 226530; Fax: +91 3682 230613
- The Deputy Commissioner,Kohima
- ( +91 370 2290666; Fax: +91 370 229035
- The Deputy Commissioner, Mokokchung
- (+91 369 2226231; Fax: +91 369 2226055
[form id=”7699″ /]