- On arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport you will be transferred to Phuentsholing, border town of Southern Bhutan and a thriving commercial centre.
- On arrival in Phuentsholing, you would be greeted by your Bhutanese Guide.
- You can spend time taking the photographs of the huge ornate gate that welcomes you to Bhutan. Later check in at the hotel.
- Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuentsholing
- After breakfast complete the immigration formalities and get transferred to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan.
- On the way stop at Kharbandi Goemba, a monastery was founded by the Royal Grand Mother, Ashi Phuntsho Choden in the year 1967.
- The Monastery lies at an altitude of 400 m. It contains paintings on the life of Buddha, statues of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and Guru Rinpoche.
- A fascinating view of Phuentsholing town and surrounding plains can be seen from the Monastery garden. Later continue your drive to Thimphu.
- On the way you shall see and experience how the plains become small foothills and then the big Himalayan Slopes.
- On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thimphu
- After breakfast you would be taken for tour of Thimphu City.
- You would be visiting Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue located atop a hill offering magnificent view of Thimphu Town
- National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa built in 1974 to honour the third King,Jigme Dorji Wangchuck circumambulated by people offering prayers
- Folk Heritage Museum,traditional house giving an insight to the Bhutanese lifestyle and artefacts from the rural households; Changangkha Lhakhang
- One of the oldest temple in Thimphu and Motithang Takin Reserve, a wildlife reserve centre for Takin, the national animal of Bhutan.
- In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong, Fortress of the Glorious Religion. This impressive fortress houses some ministries, His Majesty’s secretariat, and the central monk body. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu
- After breakfast, you would be driven to Paro. Enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang, situated between Thimphu and Paro built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo also known as the Iron bridge builder.
- Continue your drive to Paro. On arrival visit Paro Rimpung Dzong, also known as Fortress of the heap of jewels, built during the time of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646
- Ta Dzong, an ancient watch tower overlooking Rimpung Dzong built in 1951 now converted into national museum;
- Nemi Zam Bridge, also know as Nya Mey Zam Bridge is a traditional covered cantilever bridge connecting the Paro town to the Dzong and Kyichu Lakhang
- One of the oldest and most sacred temples of Bhutan. Later check in at the hotel.
- Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro
- After breakfast visit Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), home of gods and monks located at an altitude of 3100m in the Upper Paro Valley, Bhutan.
- As per legend, Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery.
- The hike to the Monastery takes about 5 – 6 hours to complete. As the hike to Taktsang Monastery is steep coupled with stiff stairs, it is not recommended to take the hike with small children and elderly people.
- On the way drive past Drukgel Dzong, a Buddhist monastery built by Tenzin Drukdra in 17th century to commemorate the victory of the Bhutanese over the invaders from Tibet it is now in ruins.
- At present renovation of the Dzong is under progress. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro
- After breakfast check out from hotel. Later you would be driven to Phuentsholing
- On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Phuentsholing
- After breakfast check out from the hotel.
- Later you would be transferred to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey. Tashi Delek!
Accommodation in Thimpu (2N)/Paro (2N)/Phuentsholing (2N)
Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfers from Airport(Pick n Drop)
- Sightseeing 05Full Days
- Complimentary Children below 05years old