Austria with Berlin
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival. Transfer to the hotel. Welcome to Europe.
- Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
- You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about your upcoming services such as meeting place, time and the guide’s name.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Berlin. We visit the Holocaust Me¬morial and the Berlin Wall Museum.
- Ease your way into the local culture with a guided visit of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin.
- We shall visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks.
- We continue our visit by stopping at the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum.
- This visit helps us to understand the difficult situation the city experienced during the Twentieth Century. Time to explore the city.
- Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on). Overnight stay at hotel
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Dresden. Evening transfer in Prague.Dinner included.
- We journey through forests toward Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the main tourist destinations in Germany.
- Time to explore some of the impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops.
- Later, we depart for the Czech Republic. PRAGUE – Arrival. At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square.
- This central location is full of energy and touristic activities.
- It is a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Dinner included. Return to hotel.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour of Prague. Visit to Castle. Boat tour along the river.
- Indian Dinner. Today we are visiting the capital, which is the Baroque jewel of Europe.
- Our local expert will provide an informative city tour, which will include the outstanding monuments. During the visit we walk through Prague Castle (admission included).
- Subsequently, we shall take a magnificent boat tour on the river Vltava.
- Free time in the afternoon to explore Prague. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS : BMW WELT and Old Town Innsbruck.
- We will leave early and travel to Bavaria arriving to MUNICH at midday. Next to the Olympiapark, we will visit the futuristic BMW WELT with its fascinating architecture and multi-use exhibition of BMW, the prestigious German vehicles brand.
- After that, time for lunch and a stroll in the historic centre. In the afternoon we will travel to Austria.
- Arrival in the evening to INNSBRUCK. Indian dinner included.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Visit to Swarovski Museum. Breathtaking landscapes.
- Today we will discover the Swarovski Museum, the renowned home of crystals. We will explore its impressive gardens and learn how the pieces of crystal are produced.
- Then we will take a stroll in the historic centre of Innsbruck. As we continue our journey, we travel along pretty-scenic roads between the mountains until reaching KITZBUHEL.
- Take time to explore this picturesque little village, a famous ski resort where we can enjoy the snow for a large part of the year.
- Dinner included (vegetarian option possible). Overnight stay at hotel.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Alpine cable car. Salzburg, the city of Mozart. Fantastic scenery.
- Cruise on a lake. Indian Dinner. Departing in the morning, we include a cable car ride up to the high mountains that surround Kitzbuhel, with snow 9 months a year, fantastic scenery; in summer, those who wish may visit the “alpine flower garden”.
- We will continue to explore Austria, traveling between the mountains, and arriving in SALZBURG.
- Our guide will accompany us through the beautiful streets of this city’s historic centre, declared a World Heritage site. We make our way between lakes and mountains in the next stage.
- Our next stop is in ST. WOLFGANG, a famous place of pilgrimage in Austria.
- We continue to TRAUNKIRCHEN with its beautiful Traunsee Lake, where we take a cruise to see four castles, disembarking in GMUNDEN.
- After this we continue to VIENNA, arriving in the late afternoon. Indian dinner included.
- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Vienna city tour. Gardens of the immense Schön¬brunn Palace.
- Today, we include a scenic visit around this impressive city with a local expert.
- Here, we experience its majestic avenues, its palaces, and the vibrant city centre.
- Then we directly head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens.
- After a time for lunch, free afternoon in the city center. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighboring streets. Indian dinner included.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel and transfer to airport for your onward journey to hometown.
- 08 Nights Stay at the mentioned hotel or similar
- Breakfast at hotel
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Return airport transfers
- City tour in: Berlin, Prague, Vienna
- Boat: Vltava River in Prague, Traunsee lake in Traunkirchen.
- Evening Transfer: Kantstrasse area in Berlin, Old Town Square in Prague, City Hall Square in Vienna.
- Ticket admission: Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle, BMW Welt in Munich, Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck.
- Funicular: Kitzbuhel.
- 6 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Prague, Prague, Innsbruck, Kitzbuhel, Vienna, Vienna.
- All transfers, sightseeing, meals according to the mentioned itinerary
Note: Child No Bed is offered to children upto 8 years only and Children above 8 years should take Child with bed cost.
- Airfare, visa and Insurance
- Optional sightseeing & meals
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary.
- Porterages, Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Early check-in and Late check out
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘HOLIDAY PRICE INCLUDES’ head.