Kasol with Tosh
- Board an evening Volvo from Delhi around 06:00PM. Overnight drive from Delhi to Bhunter , around 12 to 13 hours’ time to reach here.
- Dinner & Overnight Drive
- Reach Bhunter in the morning and arrival assistance at Bhunter and transfer by small car to Kasol.
- Reach Kasol and Check Into the Camp at Kasol.
- Spend some time at leisure at your camp and explore the Kasol, Manikaran, Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara ( Sikh Shrine) and sulphur springs.
- Dinner & overnight at Camp in Kasol
- We wake up early today after breakfast trek leader will start your journey to Kheerganga today.
- It will take 3 hours trek to reach Kheerganga from Rudranag Village. Kheerganga trek is the most popular destination in Parvati Valley.
- Kheerganga offers backpackers beautiful valleys and natural hot water springs. You can take a dip in the warm pool which has healing powers according to locals.
- After spending a few hours in Kheerganga, we will descend towards Barsheni and onwards to Tosh.
- Dinner & overnight in Camp/Homestay at Tosh
- After breakfast explore the beautiful village and surrounding of local Himalayan village Tosh
- Checkout from Camp/Guest House and descend till Barshani and drive to Kasol
- Further to Bhunter to board evening Volvo to Delhi
- Volvo Ticket from Delhi to Bhuntar & Bhuntar to Delhi
- Transportation by A/C Alto / D’zire / Etios (2Pax) / Sumo / Similar for 4 to 6 Pax for the entire tour [Ac will not work in the hills]
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- GST @ 5% additional on above cost.
- Any Airfare / Rail Fare
- Visit to Rohtang Pass
- Heater in Room
- Any other meals not mentioned in Package Cost Includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in Itinerary.
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature such as Laundry, Room Service, Mini Bar, Telephone etc.
- Porter Charges, Pony Charges, Entrance fees, Camera Fee, Ropeway fee
- Any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides or Local Political Conditions etc.
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Adventure activities.
- Entry Charges, Heater Charges
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
- Supplementary for Long Weekend Travel