Mussoorie with Haridwar
- Morning on arrival at the Airport / Railway Station & drive to Mussoorie, on arrival Mussoorie check in Hotel. Evening visit local market on own.
- Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie
- Today post breakfast visit the local sightseeing places. Overnight Stay Mussoorie :- Commence your city tour with Gun Hill, a curious flat-topped hill is the second highest peak of Mussoorie.
- You can reach it on foot or on a pony by a bridle path from the Mall.Alternatively a 400 metre ropeway takes you up to the hilltop on a scintillating journey with great views.
- From the hilltop you get to see some of the more prominent peaks including Banderpunch, Srikanth, Pithwara and the Gangotri group.
- In colonial times, a gun placed on the summit used to fire at mid-day for locals to adjust their watches.
- Visit the Camel’s Back road, a 3-km road encircling the base of Gun Hill is also a good place to view the breathtaking Himalayan sunset.
- Named after a nearby rock formation that looks like a camel’s back, a walk or pony ride along this road yields the sights of Snow Mountains.
- Later visit Clouds End, the English chateau built in 1838 and one of the first buildings to come up in Mussoorie is tucked away about 8 kms from the Library.
- Now converted into a holiday resort, the house is surrounded by dense forests and views of snow peaks and the River Yamuna.
- Evening a stroll on the Mall road for souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie
- Post breakfast visit Childer’s Lodge, the highest point in the area. Reached by foot or on ponies,the summit offers great views of snow peaks.
- Later try skating at the skating rink at Kulri Bazaar,built in an old British theatre. Visit Kempty Falls, 15 kms from Mussoorie on the new road to Yamunotri.
- A bath in the pool at the foot of the falls is a must-do for tourists thronging the spot.
- Steps lead down to the pool around which tea stalls, shops selling towels and bathing suits have come up.
- Evening free to explore the Mall. Dinner & Overnight at Mussoorie
- Breakfast at hotel & proceed to Haridwar on arrival Haridwar check in Hotel.
- Later we shall take you to visit to the Har- ki- Pauri, Revel in Ganga Aarti in the Evening is at leisure to walk along the Ganges & explore the colourful bazaars.
- Dinner & Overnight at Haridwar
- Morning after an early breakfast, take an excursion to Rishikesh.
- Here you may opt to enjoy some adventure activities like River rafting, etc. (On Own). Later visit to Laxman Jhula & surrounding temples & ashrams.
- Return back to Haridwar for overnight stay at the hotel
- About 2 kms upstream is the old footbridge called Lakshmanjhula, named after the brother of Lord Rama. Temples line both sides of the river at Lakshmanjhula.
- To the northeast is the area of Muni-ki-reti. Along the banks of the Chandrabhaga river, this area with its secluded white sand beaches is ideal for swimming.
- Boat rides on the river near Swarg Ashram are a pleasant diversion, and you can feed the fish that cluster around pilgrims throwing balls of wheat flour into the waters
- Today After Breakfast get transferred to Delhi for onward journey
- Accommodation 05Nights in luxury Hotel/Resort
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner of choice in Hotel,Homestay/Cottage/Camp
- Transfers & Sightseeing in Pvt Car all time your Journey
- Complimentary Children below 05 years old
- Room up gradation (on availability)
- Airfare other than mentioned above
- Meals/Beverages other than mentioned
- Tickets/Entry Charges/Tips/ not mentioned
- Anything which is not mentioned above