Panchmarhi with Pench Group
- Arrive at the nearest railway head to Pachmarhi, Pipariya railway station. Meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to Pachmarhi. Pachmarhi is a beautiful hill station of the Madhya Pradesh state, which is known for its abundant lush ambiance and peaceful surroundings.
- The hill town is immensely popular amid honeymooning couple who visit the place all year round. If you also wish to spend some lovely time with your partner, opt for Romantic Pachmarhi tour
- This journey promises you a beautiful experience with your partner, taking you through some really amazing places where you feel close to nature.
- Itinerary includes sightseeing in Pachmarhi and other memorable activities like shopping. The road journey is of around an hour.
- On the way, treat your eyes to the wonderful views of the surroundings. Open the windows of your car and let the cool air brush past your face.
- As you reach the hotel, complete the check-in formality.
- After freshening-up, leave for a nature walk, exploring the prime attractions on your own.
- As the day is at leisure, you can indulge in the activities of your interest. Hold hand in hand, explore the place, whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears. Stay overnight
- You visit the most popular attractions of Pachmarhi such as Priyadarshini (Forsyth Point) – around 5 km from the town this popular view point offers stunning views of the surroundings along with memorable sunset views; Bee Fall- a 35 m high popular waterfall,
- it is ideal for nature-lovers; HandiKhoh- a huge ravine with thick woodland and a cliff of 300 feet which is known to have connection with Lord Shiva and Fairy pool- also known as Apsara Vihar- it is a small waterfall (30 feet high) and a naturally formed pool.
- In the evening, explore the local market of the place. Here you can get your hands on some wonderful tribal craft items, made by the local Gond and Bastar tribes.
- Do not forget to try local cuisine dishes and savor their lip-smacking flavor. Overnight in Pachmarhi
- The sightseeing of Pachmarhi is not yet over! You have tons of places to explore when you are here.
- To take back the best experience, walk down this green destination in the morning and enjoy the scenic beauty.
- Later, continue with sightseeing at Chhota Mahadeo- a small trek takes you to this old temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Jata Shankar-
- A natural cave in deep ravine with lingam-shaped stalagmites, Chauragarh – Pachmarhi’s second highest peak with a Lord Shiva temple and Chauragarh fort and Dhoopgarh- highest point in Satpura ranges known as famous sunrise and sunset view point.
- Capture and take back with you the eternal romance of the place.Overnight stay
- After breakfast drive to Pench. On arrival transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Pench.
- Today enjoy morning/afternoon Jungle Safari (on direct payment basis). Overnight stay at Pench.
- After breakfast drive to Nagpur. On arrival drop at Nagpur airport to board flight for onward destination
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Children up to 08 years stay complimentary on the existing bed.
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi
- 15% off on food, soft beverages, and spa treatments.
- Jungle Safari by shared Gypsy – once during the stay
- All Applicable Hotel taxes
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Hotel
- All transfers &sightseeing
- Meals other than specified
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost