- Arrive Pink City of Jaipur. Transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the bustling colorful local markets of Jaipur on your own or visit Chokidhani on own.
- Overnight at Jaipur Hotel.
- This morning you will be driven just outside the Jaipur city to visit the Amer fort a former capital of Jaipur Empire, enjoy an Elephant ride / Jeep Ride (On Own).
- Enroute to Amber you will stop at the Hawa Mahal. Later you will visit the City palace, walk across to the Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory built in the 17th century.
- Rest of the evening is at leisure for shopping and individual activities, overnight at Jaipur Hotel.
- Drive to Udaipur, a capital of former Princely state of Mewar, enroute stop to visit the world famous Ranakpur Jain Temples, known for its exquisite carvings and 1444 pillar hall.
- Rest of the day at leisure to explore the Lake city of Udaipur on your own. Overnight at Udaipur Hotel.
- Morning visit the City Palace – the largest palace complex in Rajasthan, proceed to Jagdish Temple & the Museum, lastly visit the Sahelion Ki Bari or “Garden of the Maids of Honour.
- In the evening enjoy a boat ride on the picturesque lake Pichola (Subject to water level at the Pichola lake). Overnight at the hotel
- Departure transfer to Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar
- Daily dew drop garden breakfast
- Children up to 08 years stay complimentary on the existing bed
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi
- 15% off on food, soft beverages, and spa treatments.
- Jungle Safari by shared Gypsy – once during the stay.
- All Applicable Hotel taxes
- Cost of Airfare/Train/Rail other than specified. Your price starts Ex-Hotel
- All transfers &sightseeing
- Meals other than specified
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
[form id=”7699″ /]