- On arrival at Airport/Railways station greet & meet by our representative
- Dinner & overnight stay in Forest Resort
- Arrive at the Resort by 12 noon or so. Check in to the pre-booked resort, freshen up & enjoy delightful lunchPost lunch, its time to go for our first jungle safari.
- It starts around 2.30-3.00pm (varies with season; check below for exact times) with one of our expert Naturalists/Trackers.
- Enjoy the safari enhanced by the amazing tracking skills of our naturalists and observe and appreciate the tracking for the animals and birds following their sounds and alarm calls and using their previous knowledge of recent animal movements.
- After hopefully an eventful ride, we return to camp at around 06:30 p.m. and share your first safari experience while enjoying hot Tea or Coffee.
- Later enjoy your dinner and retire for the night
- As you don’t have morning safari scheduled today, have a relaxed breakfast and checkout
- Head towards your next destination or your abodes to share the exciting jungle tales that you experienced
- Accommodation Stay on twin staring basis
- Meals as mentioned in Itinerary
- Forest Entrance fee, Safari fee, Gypsy Fee, Guide & Driver Fee(Advance booking on request)
- Air / Train fare
- Camera Fees
- Bottled Water
- Telephone Charges
- Extra meals
- Table Drinks
[form id=”7699″ /]