- Welcome to Singapore! You will be welcomed on arrival at Singapore Changi Airport and transferred to your hotel.
- Enjoy the rest of the day getting your bearings and exploring the neighborhood. Later in the evening we proceed to Singapore Night Safari.
- Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore.
- Night Safari, the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park, is a 13-time winner of the Best Attraction category awarded by Singapore Tourism Board.
- Close to 900 animals from approximately 100 species (of which almost 41 per cent are threatened) inhabit the 35-hectare park.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you begin your tour of the city.
- Your half day tour of Singapore will include all major attractions such as Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown, Little India, City Hall and Parliament House.
- Shop for souvenirs at the Chinatown street market and try the uniquely Singaporean Roti Prata at Little India.
- Your city tour ends in the afternoon and you have the rest of the evening free to indulge in some retail therapy.
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel and in the afternoon travel to Sentosa Island by cable car.
- One of Singapore’s biggest tourist draws, Sentosa has something for everyone.
- Visit Luge & Sky Ride, Skyline Luge is a unique, wheeled, gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built tracks.
- Visit the mesmerizing SEA aquarium that houses over 100,000 marine animals, including bottlenose dolphins and manta rays, and was once the largest oceanarium in the world.
- You will also visit the fascinating Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom End your day with Wings of Time, a spectacular night show set against the open sea with water displays, laser lights, fire effects and music.
- Universal Studios is Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones.
- It’s the perfect destination for families and adrenaline junkies with breath taking rides and themed movie sets.
- Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore.
- Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, TRANSFORMERS The Ride:
- The Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase and more!.
- Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares.
- The conservatory complex at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore, comprises two cooled conservatories – the Flower Dome & the Cloud Florest. Supertrees are tree-like structures that dominate the Gardens’ landscape with heights that range between 25 metres (82 ft) and 50 metres (160 ft).
- They are vertical gardens that perform a multitude of functions, which include planting, shading and working as environmental engines for the gardens. Later we proceed to Sky Park at Marina Bay Sands.
- Located 57 storeys up from the heart of the Marina Bay area, the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck boasts scenic views of the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s world-class cityscape.
- Take in a bird’s-eye view of Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove, or admire the sea view that stretches from Marina South Pier to the Singapore Strait.
- Enjoy your last morning in Singapore before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories
- 5 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast in choice of selected hotel category
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat In Coach Basis
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
- Sentosa Island Tour with entrance to 1 way cable car with Sentosa cable line + Luge & Skyride (02 rides) + Butterfly park & Insect Kingdom + S.E.A. Aquarium + Wings of Time 8:40pm
- Full Day Excursion to Universal Studios
- Visit to Gardens by the bay (2 Conservatories)
- Visit to Sky Park at Marina Bay Sands
- Cost of Singapore Tourist Visa – subject to immigration approval
- All Tours & Transfer on Seat In Coach Basis
- *GST @ 5 % included in the Package Price
- Airfare is not included
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
[form id=”7699″ /]