South America with Machu Picchu
| Rio de Janeiro
- Arrival in Rio de Janeiro, meet & greet at the airport & transfer to your hotel.
- Rio de Janeiro is more than just a vibrant city culture or cool coastal beaches. This city has a lot more to show than just being home to Christ the Redeemer.
- If you plan on learning more about the city while you are staying there, or hoping to visit someday, then definitely read up on some interesting information that you may not have already known.
- There is more than meets the eye when it comes to this hidden gem!
- One of the most beautiful places in the world, Rio de Janeiro is known for its carnivals, samba dances and not to forget, serene beaches.
- It is also abundantly blessed with natural attractions.
| Rio de Janeiro
- Breakfast at the Hotel. Two of the most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro are at your fingertips on this day-long tour.
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains, including the impressive Christ Redeemer statue overlooking the city should definitely be at the top of your list, and Gray Line rio de Janeiro is the perfect guide for your day.
- First thing in the morning, you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken through downtown Rio for a panoramic tour.
- See the Sambrodome, stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral and discover the Cinelandia Square and its wealth of historical buildings.
- The Municipal Theater, National Library, and National Museum of Fine Arts are all on your way as well as you head toward toward the Urca neighborhood, home of Sugar Loaf Mountain.
- Ride the iconic cable cars all the way up the mountain, stopping at Urca Hill and its vantage point overlooking Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niteroi bridge and Corcovado mountain.
- Finish your ascent to the top of Sugar Loaf, enjoying gorgeous views of the Copacabana beach and Santa Cruz
- Enjoy a lunch before you head over to the base of Corcovado Mountain via the Cosme Vehlo Train.
- Ride through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest to the towering Christ Redeemer statue.
- Standing guard over the city of Rio, the statue has a fascinating history—your knowledgeable hometown guide will share all the secrets with you before you head back to your hotel
| Rio de Janeiro
- Breakfast at the Hotel. Today you will have an entire day at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and beaches. Rio nights are electric.
- Feel the energy in the air… your heart beats faster…music and fun are key ingredients of Rio’s exciting nightlife!
- This atmosphere is brought to life at Ginga Tropical Carnaval Show!
- After Hotel pick-ups, you will arrive at a traditional Barbecue Dinner, all you can eat style. Brazilian
- Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted.
- For those who prefered the show only option, they will be picked up at their hotels and meet the rest and the bus will head to the Show.
- You will get to know every Brazilian region through dance performance and clothing. Ginga Tropical: Brazilian roots combines diversity and culture with The Journal of Theatre, the Northeast, the Amazon and the Pampas with its Folklore, Bahia with their mystical rituals and the Rio de Janeiro with its incomparable bohemian Lapa, their dance halls and their legendary Tricksters.
- This is a breathtaking show with fantastic drummers and beautiful Mulatas dressed in outstanding carnival costumes.
- When you think that the show is close to the end, you may be surprised with interactive dancers.
- It’s time to shake your hips, so don’t be shy because the show must go on!
- After this incredible experience, passengers return to the bus which will take them to their respective hotels
| Iguazu Falls
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight (on own) to Iguazu Falls.
- Reception at the Airport and direct transfer to the National Park. ARRIVAL MUST TO BE BEFORE NOON.
- The Brazilian side of the Falls is located 24 kilometers from downtown Foz do Iguaçu.
- Arrival to the Visitors Center, at the entrance of the Iguassu National Park, about 10 kilometers from the city center.
- After passing through the Center, the visits continue, now inside the National Park, along a paved road that will take us to the magnificent Iguassu Falls.
- There, happens the walking tour along the catwalk measuring one kilometer of easy hike.
- Along this easy trek, there are several gorgeous panoramic views of the Falls and other main falls. After the tour transfer to your hotel
| Iguazu Falls
- After breakfast, early in the Morning, get your cameras ready because a memorable experience awaits you as you explore this natural wonder of the world.
- The 200,000 year old falls span across the border of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay and are known to pour over 400,000 gallons of water a second onto the rocks below!
- We will travel outside the city of Iguassu to the national park where we will spend the day exploring the falls and learning about the history and culture
- We will explore the three tiers of the park to see the falls from different vantages.
- The lower path leads to the base of the falls where the intense crash of the falls releases a thick mist into the air.
- The upper path leads to incredible panoramic views of the falls from an extensive footbridge, also an unforgettable experience.
- You will be guided throughout the tour but will have lots of free time to take pictures, enjoy the nature and see the falls at your own pace.
- At the end of the tour we will all meet back up for transportation back to the hotel
| Buenos Aires
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight (on own) to Buenos Aires.
- Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure
| Buenos Aires
- After breakfast pick up from your hotel lobby to see Buenos Aires.
- With this tour you will understand why it’s known the beautiful city of Buenos Aires as the “Paris of South America”.
- The tour begins with a tour of 9 de Julio Avenue, one of the widest avenues in the world, where you can find the symbol of the city: the Obelisk.
- You will stop at Plaza de Mayo, where you will visit the Casa Rosada, name by which it is popularly known the presidential palace, and the magnificent Metropolitan Cathedral, with its incredible neoclassical facade, mausoleum of national hero, General San Martin.
- You will also visit squares as San Martin, Alvear and Plaza del Congreso.
- Important avenues like Corrientes, Av. De Mayo, among others.
- Important areas of the city like La Boca, San Telmo, Palermo, Recoleta and the most modern: Puerto Madero.
- The tour ends in the following points: Puerto Madero / Obelisk / Galerias Pacifico (to coordinate with the guide)
- Free afternoon.
- Then pick up from your hotel to enjoy dinner in a classic Buenos Aires theatre, followed by a night of Tango.
- Piazzolla Tango is THE Center for Art and Entertainment, with over three thousand square meters dedicated to the tango in the underground art nouveau General Guemes Gallery.
- Founded in 1915 by Italian architect Francisco Gianotti, only the most luxurious materials of the time were used to build this classic theater
- The theater is also a restaurant serving dinner, after which guests are invited to witness a spectacle of dance and music featuring works by Piazzolla, Pugliese, Gardel, Mores Discepolo, and others.
- Dinner includes a meal with unlimited drinks during dinner and the show (purified water/soft drinks), and 1/2 bottle of wine per adult. After the show transfer to your Hotel
| Buenos Aires
- After breakfast join the gaucho fiesta at the Estancia Santa Susana, a typical gaucho ranch located in the district of Campana, just an hour from Buenos Aires.
- The Estancia’s 1200 Hectares (2965 acres) are dedicated to agricultural activities and have been a popular tourist destination for the last 20 years.
- During your camp day at Santa Susana ranch you will be able to enjoy a tour with the magnificent landscape of the Argentinean Pampas, just beyond Buenos Aires.
- Experience the real gaucho lifestyle, Argentinian folklore and understand how the cowboys of Argentina, who made up the majority of the rural population, made a living from hunting and herding cows.
- During this full day tour you will have the most authentic experience by horse riding into the enchantment of the endless landscape of the remote Pampas.
- Be amazed by the true tradition of the cowboys and their typical gaucho skills, enjoy a folkloric performance of typical gaucho dances
- Tango and other traditional rhythms, and delight in a full gaucho barbecue that includes the best Argentine salads, drinks and as much quality Argentinean wine as you can take!
- Late afternoon return to your hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the airport for your flight (on own) to Lima. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
- Balance of the day at leisure
- Today we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas.
- Starting at the Love Park in Miraflores, with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, and then heading to the Huaca Pucllana, ceremonial center of the Lima culture.
- Later we will go to San Isidro, financial center of the city.
- After this, we go on to the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located.
- We will visit the Cathedral and explore the San Francisco convent, built in the seventeenth century, to discover the mystery of its catacombs
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to the airport and flight to Cusco.
- ARRIVAL FLIGHT MUST TO BE BEFORE 11:00AM. On arrival, meet and greet, transfer to hotel.
- In the afternoon our exclusive city tour starts with a visit to the San Cristobal Plaza to enjoy its panoramic view of the city.
- Then, we will visit the San Pedro Market to soak in its local flavors and to learn about more of the products grown in the area which supply the whole city.
- After this, the Korikancha temple will welcome us in all his magnificence; this temple, whose Quechua name means “Gold Enclosure” still bedazzles us with the thought of its gold covered walls.
- Then it is the turn to visit the Santo Domingo Church. We will walk from San Blas, the artisans’ neighborhood, to the Hatun Rumiyoc street
- Stopping at the Inca Roca Palace, nowadays home to the Archbishop’s Palace and also at the famous Twelve Angle Stone.
- We will continue our walk to the Main Square to visit the Cathedral and its valuable and beautiful colonial masterpieces
- Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning we will distance from the crowds and visit Sacsayhuaman, a huge and impressive fortress of colossal constructions and surrounded by beautiful views blending together perfectly.
- Our adventure continues at the Inca Shrine Qenqo, to see the sacrificial altar embedded inside a rock cave.
- Finally we will arrive to the Puca Pucara viewpoint and Tambomachay
- Monument of impressive architectonic knowledge considered as one of the pillars of Andean Cosmo vision. Free afternoon to explore the city
- Early breakfast. A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon.
- The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas.
- Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area.
- At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and transfer to the airport
Accommodation in Rio de Janeiro (3N)/Iguazu Falls (2N)/Buenos Aires (3N)/Lima (2N)/Cusco (3N)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers
- All Transfers, visits & excursions on regular basis
- Local English-speaking guides are included on the tours
- Meals as per itinerary
- GST of 5 % included in the Package Cost
- Airfare is not included
- Cost of Visa Charges (if any)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Tipping / Gratuities
[form id=”7699″ /]