Spain & Madrid
Stunning scenery. From the dramatic, imposing mountains to the countless glistening beaches that dot its coastlines, Spain is a country full of natural beauty and inspiring landscapes
- Welcome to Madrid! Upon arriving at the airport we will be waiting to transfer you to your hotel.
- You can enjoy free time until your tour starts. Please, check the informative posters placed at the hotel reception area which have all the information about the welcome meeting with your guide and fellow travellers.
- Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod Temple, Plaza de España and Gran Via; a vibrant district where you can dine at your preferred restaurant: Indian, Chinese, Spanish and Middle Eastern are some of the options available.
- Madrid.- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Madrid city tour. Stroll through the Retiro Park. Visit to the Las Ventas bullring. Evening transfer.
- The morning starts with a comprehensive tour through the centre of Madrid including the Paseo del Prado, Cibeles, Neptuno, the
- Gate of Alcalá, Plaza de Colón and Plaza Mayor. We then will visit Retiro Park, an oasis in the city centre, where we will see the lake and the Glass Palace.
- A visit to Las Ventas Bullring (admission included) is next. This is one of the most famous bullrings in the world where we will learn about the tradition of the “corridas” at the Bullfighting Museum.
- Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at your own leisure. At sunset we will provide a transfer to Plaza de Oriente, opposite the Royal
- Palace, an elegant and bustling area with many restaurants serving different cuisines, such as local Spanish food, international and Chinese. Enjoy a pleasant dinner of your choice.
- At the end of the evening we will return to the hotel together.
- We leave Madrid in the early morning.
- We travel to the south across La Mancha, stopping in PUERTO LAPICE, a ‘manchego’ village evoking the figure of Don Quixote.
- We will enter Andalusia via Despeñaperros, arriving in GRANADA. Lunch included. In the afternoon, if you bought the trip with the entrance included, we will visit with a local guide the immense
- Alhambra Palace and its beautiful Generalife gardens, built in Arab times.
- In the evening we visit the Albaicín district of Granada, a World Heritage site along with the Alhambra, where you can enjoy dinner in the narrow winding streets of this captivating Medieval Moorish quarter.
- Tonight, you have the option to attend a flamenco dance show and the traditional neighbourhood of Sacromonte.
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of people authorised to visit the Alhambra is limited by law.
- The number of places assigned to tour operators is small and we are only given the quota one month before arrival.
- Even if you buy the trip with the ticket included, we cannot guarantee a visit to the Alhambra (if these tickets cannot be offered, the Reales Alcázares in Seville, which is similar, would be visited and a sightseeing tour with a local guide of the city of Granada would also be offered).
- If the visit to the Alhambra is very important to you, we suggest you purchase the trip “without tickets” (the lowest price) and book your tickets on-line from the quota for individuals on the heritage website https://www.alhambra.org .
- Departure from Granada.
- We cross the Costa del Sol. In Algeciras or Tarifa we board a modern ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar.
- The coach does not normally make the crossing, so passengers must carry their lug¬gage. Arrival in Morocco.
- We will journey through beautiful landscapes. ASILAH this small and picturesque walled city on the shores of the Atlantic was an ancient port and a base for pirates.
- Today the city is full of life. Time for lunch before we will resume our trip. Arrival in RABAT.
- Dinner buffet and accommodation included.
- We will go on a scenic tour of Rabat in which we will visit the immense Royal Palace, the Mohamed V Mausoleum and the mighty Kasbah of the Udayas.
- At midday, we will travel to CASABLANCA,where we will have a short but informative tour of the city.
- The tour includes a visit to the outside of what is considered one of the most important mosques in the Arab world, the great Hassan II mosque.
- Then, we will head to MARRAKECH. After arriving at the hotel, you will be able to experience a traditional Kalesa ride up to the famous Djema square.
- Dinner buffet included. Hotel accommodation.
- We will start the day with a guided tour of the city which gave the country its name.
- We will get to know the great walls of the city, the bustling Jemaa square, walk through the colorful Medina and see the Kutubia tower.
- We will visit to the Bahia Palace (ticket included). Lunch included. We sill have some free time to relax at the pool or discover a famous Mar¬rakech Souk (local market).
- In the evening, you can experience a Fantasia dinner and cultural show (optional).
- After breakfast, end of our services after transfer to airport for your onward journey with your happy memories.
- 6 nights accommodation in given or similar hotel
- 6 breakfast at the hotel
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide.
- Includes arrival& departuretransfer
- City tour in: Madrid, Granada, Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech.
- Evening Transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de España and Plaza de Oriente in Madrid, Albaicin in Granada, Djema Square with horse carriage in Marrakech.
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens in Granada if it is included in the tour you bought, Bahia Palace in Marrakech.
- Ferry: Strait of Gibraltar Algeciras – Tangier.
- 5 Lunch or Dinner Included in: Granada, Granada, Rabat, Marrakech, Marrakech
CNB::CHILD NO BED IS OFFERED TO CHILDREN UPTO 8 YEARS
CWB: CHILD ABOVE 8 YEARS SHOULD BE CHILD WITH BED
[form id=”7699″ /]