Super Combo Himachal
- Arrive Delhi Airport / Station and depart for Shimla by road. Shimla the state capital of Himachal Pradesh is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests.
- Shimla was also the summer capital of the British Raj. Arrive Shimla and check into your hotel. Overnight at Hotel
- Morning post breakfast enjoy an excursion to Kufri & later visit Himachal State Museum, Vice Regal Lodge, Jakoo Hill, Lakkar Bazaar & Walk through the Mall Road. Overnight at Hotel.
- After early breakfast get transferred to Manali. Overnight at Hotel.
- This morning visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Mandir, Vashisth Kund, Tibetan Monastery & Handicraft Centre.Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight at Hotel.
- Post Breakfast visit Solang Valley OR Optionally visit Rohtang Pass (On Own). Overnight at Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to Dharamshala enroute visit Baijnath Temple & Bir Monastery where we can visit the Tibetan carpet-weaving factory and upon arrival check in at a hotel for rest. Overnight at Hotel.
- After early breakfast drive to Dalhousie, on arrival check-in at Hotel.
- Later Proceed for local sightseeing of Dalhousie. Visit Panchpula, Subhash Bowli, Etc. Rest of the day free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
- After breakfast visit Khajjiar a day excursion to a place also called mini Switzerland of Himachal Pradesh – it is home to natural meadows and a popular excursion and summer hangout place.
- Overnight at Dalhousie Hotel.
- Today post breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed for Amritsar. Arrive Amritsar & get transferred to Hotel.
- Afternoon proceed to Wagha Border (Try to be there by 1500Hrs). Wagha is always been in the news headlines of both countries.
- The pageantry and pomp, and the change of guard within a short expanse make an appealing spectacle, which grabs large gathering.
- The most important segment of the ceremonial parade is the bringing down of the respective flags of both countries, the entire ceremony nearly takes thirty minutes.
- Overnight at Hotel
- After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Amritsar covering Golden Temple, Durgiana Temple, Jalianwala Bagh, Partition Museum, Ranjit Singh Museum & Gobindgarh Fort. Overnight Stay
- After early breakfast drive to Chandigarh, on arrival check-in at Hotel. Rest of the day free at Leisure. Overnight at Hotel
- After Early breakfast visit Rock Garden & Transfer to Delhi Airport / Railway Station for onward journey
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner as per Itinerary.
- All transfers & sightseeing by SIC Basis by using AC Tempo traveller or similar as per group size.
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- Complimentary Photography in Traditional costume.
- 1 litre mineral water everyday per person.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
- Any train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%
[form id=”7699″ /]