Taj Mahal with Jaipur Tour
- Arrive Delhi, check-in at Hotel. Afternoon proceed on a sightseeing tour of Qutub Minar – the tallest stone tower in India, and drive past the imposing India Gate and the Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Later visit the Raj Ghat and drive past the Red Fort and Jama Masjid and drive past the Red Fort and Jama Masjid in Old Delhi & lastly visit Madam Tussauds Museum
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Note: Red Fort is closed on Mondays & Jama Masjid closed on Fridays.
- Today drive to the Mughal city of Agra enroute visit
- Mathura, visit Bankey Bihari Temple,
- Iskon Temple
- Prem Mandir & transfer to Agra Hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight Stay
- Post early breakfast visit Agra Fort built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the Taj Mahal
- Built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
- Get transferred to Pink City – Jaipur enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Upon arrival, proceed to your hotel.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: The Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays.
- After breakfast ,day tour to Jaipur
- This morning make an ascent to the 16th century Amer Fort
- Fort riding on the back of an elephant or jeep (On Own Cost).
- Drive past the Hawa Mahal, the “Palace of Winds”
- In the afternoon, you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar, an ancient astronomical observatory.
- Rest of the evening is at your leisure or you may optionally visit Chokidhani (On Direct payment basis for vehicle & entry both).
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Transfer to airport / railway station or transfer by road to Jaipur for your journey back home
- Accomodation in Delhi(01N),Agra(02N) & Jaipur(01N)
- Meals daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Sightseeing all days of your Stay in Pvt Car
- Pick n Drop from Jaipur
- Day tour to Agra, Delhi, Jaipur
- Anything that not mentioned above
- Airfare/Railways/Bus fares
- Meals/Beverages not mentioned in package
- Overstay/override/self purchase/tips
[form id=”7699″ /]