- On arrival in Thailand, transfer by flight (on your own) to Phuket.
- On arrival in Phuket, rest of day is free to explore the quaint town of Phuket on your own.
- Post Breakfast, Phi Phi is approximately 50 minutes away from Phuket by speedboats.
- The islands consist of 2 small islands: Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh. Ferry ports and hotels can be found on the first, while the latter is uninhabited offering magnificent beaches.
- Loh Sama and Maya Bay on Phi Phi Leh are the locations for the Hollywood film “The Beach”
Note: National Park Fees of THB 400 (to be paid locally)
- Post Breakfast, we transfer to Phuket Airport while doing an Enroute Phuket City Tour.
- On arrival at Bangkok Airport and transferred to the picturesque seaside town of Pattaya, on the Gulf of Thailand.
- Enroute we visit Sri Racha Tiger Zoo. Check into your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own exploring the neighbourhood.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Coral Island by speedboat, an hour away.
- Enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters on this tiny stretch of paradise.
- The adventurous could try their hand at parasailing, sea walking or exploring the coral reefs. Or you could sip cocktails and soak up some sun.
- Return to Pattaya at the end of the evening and stay overnight at your hotel.
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel and depart for Bangkok.
- Today you will take a tour of Bangkok city. Your half day tour will include all major attractions including the Temple of the Marble Buddha, the Temple of the Golden Buddha and the Gems Gallery, a world renowned centre for gems and jewellery.
- You will also visit one of Bangkok’s many floating markets. Enjoy a drink of coconut water and savour traditional Thai food cooked fresh on a floating kitchen.
- Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will leave for Safari World and Marine Park, Thailand’s biggest open zoo, where you will see dolphins, orangutans, lions and birds.
- Watch wild animals perform breathtaking tricks and be enthralled by the feeding frenzy of endangered carnivores.
- Return to your hotel and stay overnight.
- The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour takes you to the most popular floating market in Thailand. It has become primarily a tourist attraction, attracting domestic and foreign tourists.
- It is often considered the most famous floating market. The floating market includes three smaller markets: Ton Khem, Hia Kui, and Khun Phitak.
- Ton Khem is the largest market and is on Khlong Damnoen Saduak. Later we Visit Crocodile Farm, The Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo is a crocodile zoo in Samut Prakan Province, Thailand.
- The park claims to hold the world’s largest crocodile in captivity, named Yai, measuring 6 m (19 ft 8 in) and weighing 1,114 kg.
- Enjoy your last morning in Bangkok before checking out and being transferred to the airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
- 3 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Phuket
- 1 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Pattaya
- 3 Nights accommodation with breakfast in Bangkok
- Phuket City Tour on Seat In Coach Basis
- Phi Phi Island Tour with Local Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis by Big Boat (National Park fees of approximately THB 450 per person to be paid by guest directly)
- Excursion to Sri Racha Tiger Zoo via Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel
- Coral Island Tour by speedboat with Indian Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis
- Bangkok City Tour enroute Pattaya to Bangkok Hotel
- Safari World & Marine Park with Indian Lunch on Seat In Coach Basis
- Phuket Airport – Phuket Hotel – Phuket Airport by Private Car
- Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport by Private Car
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Package Cost
- Airfare is not included.
- Cost of Thailand Tourist Visa
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Guide and entrance fees during sightseeing and any other item not included in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes and fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Surcharges to be paid extra in case of Black-Out Dates, events or any festivals
- Any increase in airfares due to revision of airline taxes, fuel surcharges, airport taxes etc