| Hoi An
- Our English speaking guide will meet and welcome you at Noi Bai international airport.
- Transfer you to Hanoi downtown for check in. Upon arrival, visit The Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university.
- Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
- Have a 20-minute drive out of town to visit the serene Museum of Ethnology where you observe Vietnam’s diverse culture through the Museum’s unique presentation of artefacts and dress used in daily life.
- (Museum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays). Drive back to central Hanoi for a walking tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life.
- This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
| Hoi An
- Pick you up at 8.00am at hotel in Hanoi, then depart for Ninh Binh city towards to the South of Hanoi, it takes about 2,5 hours to get there(130 km).
- Upon arrive Tam Coc grottoes, go ahead to take the Tam Coc boat trip for avoid busy hour, enjoy more quiet in Tam Coc (Halong bay inland) that we will enjoy the spectacular scenery while gliding along the river among rice paddies and ranges of limestone mountains.
- After 1,5 hour on boat, stop boat trip at Thai Vi temple for cycling around mountain & village, take beautiful time to enjoy local beauty.
- Afternoon, visit Hoa Lu – The Ancient Capital and the remaining two temples of Dinh King & Le King.
- On nice day can hire up to the top of Ma Yen mountain for taking panorama view of Sao Khe River and Truong Yen village.
| Halong Bay
- Transfer to Halong bay – the bay of legend with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see.
- Exploring this overwhelming seascape from the cruise. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia.
- Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast.
- Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay.
- After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served.
- Along the way you will see more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Turn back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 4 pm.
- Taking flight to Hue in evening time. When arrive Hue City. Picked up & transfer to hotel for check in.
- In the morning, aboard a boat for a trip on the Perfume River to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda.
- We then take a short drive into a lush valley of the river where seven tombs were built for seven Nguyen emperors.
- We will visit two of the tombs of emperors Khai Dinh and Tu Duc.
- In the afternoon, we return to the center of Hué city to visit ive Kinh Thanh Citadel is the most well-known and iconic site in Hué.
- Begun in 1805 by Emperor Gia Long, it is actually a sprawling complex comprised of the Imperial City, several museums, lakes, and lovely gardens, all laid out in a series of concentric circles. Back in your hotel.
| Da Nang
- Today, journey south past the Hai Van Pass and Land Co, over a spur of the Truong Son Mountain Range that juts into the South East Sea, with spectacular views along the way.
- Upon arrival in Danang, check in the hotel.
| Da Nang
- After breakfast, transfer to Bana Hills Station for Ba Na Hills 1-day tour. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a birds-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind.
- Enjoy Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds.
- Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, make sure not to harm anyone.
| ho chi minh
- Free for leisure in the morning until transfer to Danang Airport to take flight to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pick up & transfer to hotel. Check in & overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
| ho chi minh
- This morning enjoys a city tour that includes the Reunification Hall, formerly known as the Presidential Palace.
- It was towards this modern building that Communist tanks rolled on the morning of April 30, 1975, as Saigon fell.
- This fascinating building is filled with history still fresh in the minds of many.
- The tour also includes the Old Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Jade Emperor Pagoda, Chinatown and Binh Tay Market – the central market for the city and one of the liveliest areas.
- Next we visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, the incredible network of tunnels that once stretched for 210 miles.
- This underground complex was built by guerilla fighters beginning in 1940 and construction continued throughout the Vietnam War.
- We return to our hotel where the evening is free
| ho chi minh
- Breakfast at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City then transfer to airport before your return flight home.
- Good bye & See you in the next time!
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Hanoi in Choice of Selected Hotel Category
- 1 Night accommodation in Halong Bay Cruise in Choice of Selected Hotel Category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Hue in Choice of Selected Hotel Category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Danang in Choice of Selected Hotel Category
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City in Choice of Selected Hotel Category
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation in A/C Vehicle as per program
- Tour Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers
- English Speaking Guide as per above mentioned itinerary
- All Entrance Fees
- Cold Towel & Mineral Water 2 Bottles per person per day
- Cost of Visa Charges – subject to approval
- *GST @ 5% included in the Package Price
- Airfare is not included
- Cost of Visa Charges (if any)
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Anything which is not specified in Inclusions
- Peak / Festival Period Surcharge to be paid extra & will be notified at time of booking confirmation
- Early Check-In & Late Check-Out
- Tipping / Gratuities (About US $ 3 – 5 per person per day)
[form id=”7699″ /]